Campus Recreation Banner
Fitness and Wellness
Campus Recreation's Rec Fit program offers a wide variety of non-credit group fitness sessions to help individuals meet their fitness goals.Most sessions range from 50 to 60 minutes in length. Our diverse schedule has something for everyone—from the novice exerciser to the varsity athlete. All sessions are conducted in our group fitness studios. Patrons must present a valid Wright1 card at the recreation desk.
Questions and/or comments regarding the Rec Fit program can be addressed with Jennifer Turpin at (937) 775-5816.
Participation is easy!
- Summer group fitness classes are FREE for WSU students, employees and fitness center members. All participants must have a valid Wright1 card.
- Click here for More Information & Prices (PDF) for Fall and Spring semester group fitness classes.
- Guests are permitted with the purchase of a membership or a one day pass. Daily passes can be purchased at the Rec Desk for $5.00 plus tax.
- Sign in prior to every session at the session location.
- All sessions are drop in. First come, first served.
Links to other wellness resources
- Wright State University Sports Medicine Blog »
- www.cdc.gov/physicalactivity »
- www.choosemyplate.gov »
- www.acefitness.org »
- www.afaa.com »
- www.yogafit.com »
- Exercise is N.E.A.T. Presentation (PDF)
Rowdy is getting fit with WSU Rec Fit, and you can too! See how:
Healthy Hearts Nutrition
Nutrition Counseling is available through a partnership with Healthy Hearts nutrition, LLC. Leslie Clem Edumnds MPH, RD, LD can offer nutrition counseling, medical nutrition therapy and a variety of other dietetic services to help you reach your nutrition and weight loss goals. WSU affiliates receive a 20% discount. A 30 minute appointment is $36 (normal rate: $45). Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.