CaTS Labs Serve Student Computing Needs
CaTS operates many on-campus computer labs. In addition, CaTS assists several departments by managing and maintaining their student computer labs. These labs offer students both Macintosh and Windows computers, and provide access to a wide variety of software programs. Below, you'll find hours for each of these labs, along with lab policies, software lists, and equipment lists that you should be aware of. If you have any questions concerning our labs, see the Contact Us page for information on how to contact CaTS.
- General Lab Information & Policies
- CaTS Computer Classroom Policy (PDF)
- Procedures for CaTS Workshops, Training, and Computer Classrooms (PDF)
- Lab Equipment List (PDF)
- Lab Application List (PDF)
- List of All CaTS Labs and Hours (PDF)
- Library Application and Equipment List (PDF)
- STAC Application and Equipment List (PDF)
- Using Scanners in the Labs (PDF)
Weekly Lab Schedules (all schedules are in PDF format)
|Math & Micro||170||270|
Printing in the Labs
All CaTS Labs now use the PrintWright pay-for-print system. PrintWright requires students to use the flex account money on their Wright1 Card to pay for printing. Currently, black and white prints are 6 cents per page, and color prints are 50 cents per sheet. View the PrintWright website for more information about the PrintWright system.